Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spread a little Love

Greatest find EVER!!

I found WOWButter...Found it in the Natural food section of Loblaws $4.99. Now we haven't had a taste test I can not convince the older kids to try it so it will be Chase who we try and pass it off to when he asks for a Peanut Butter sandwich or toast. FYI we got crunchy as they were out of smooth.




I also picked up so Presidents Choice Dulce de Leche and am hoping the twins take to this too for a once in a blue moon sandwich because the sugar in this is insane!




And finally I found Wellesley AppleButter. Chase will probably like this he loves applesauce and he is fairly adventurous...Chloe well it might take some convincing.




I will let you all know how all the spreads go ove with the twins and even the big kids if they try em!

No comments:

Post a Comment